SUBMIT YOUR TRACK TO BE A FEATURED ALLY ON EDM SESSIONS
By sending us your track, referred to in this agreement as “TRACK”, you agree to the following:
- The TRACK is free of any copyright registrations and contains no sample or portions which are protected by any mechanisms.
- The TRACK is of your sole and exclusive production.
- If the TRACK contains any featured artists such as vocalist, this vocalist has given you permission to use his vocal work or recording in the TRACK’s production and also follows all of the above restrictions as well.
- You will upload a WAV file at 24 bits depth resolution of the TRACK along with your artist PHOTO (in the form below).
- The TRACK is of sole responsibility of the producer or artist that sends it to us and the Music Alliance is not endorsing or assuming any ownership or responsibilities over this TRACK in any way shape or form.
Once having read, understood and accepted all of these guidelines and terms, please fill in the following form and submit it:
If you do not agree to any of these terms or if you have any doubts regarding any of these points, please contact us regarding these doubts or issues before sending us the track. By sending us this form filled in, you automatically agree to the aforementioned terms, guidelines and suggestions. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helping our community grow and sharing your work with all of us. We will contact you shortly with the date we have programmed your review in.
The Music Alliance and Music Alliance Academy